Hyundai has been laboriously operating to be at the top of the automobile industry in India and in to gain this spot it has purposed multiple new variants. Hyundai Grand i10 is considered as the top-selling vehicle in the market. Hyundai, a South-Korean automobile company, is presently busy in preparing to operate on launching a brand new Grand i10. This new Grand i10 is assumed to be launched in 2019 and this car was examined in August besides QXi compact SUV. The following is a list, of all the characteristics which are introduced to this car, which will give a comprehensive impression of the appearance of the vehicle and how it is different from the old version:
What Are The Features Of The New Model?
● This brand new version of this vehicle is expected to have the newest variant of Hyundai’s trademark dynamic and intrusive nose along with a grapple cover.
● Subsequently, some images of the vehicle which were viewed, this brand new version of the car shall have huge windows as existent in the old design of the car, furthermore a mounting shoulder line.
● Hyundai added brighter and finer headlights as compared to the ones in the old version. This will be enhancing the entire appearance of the Grand i10. This new version of this vehicle shall also feature different wheels.
● This brand new variant of this car shall seize the advantage of ample innovations and equipment. This vehicle is likewise assumed to certain new specialties which will enhance the entire look of the car.
● Among these special features which have been introduced for upgrading the appearances of this vehicle, the company has also assured the protection of the driver by introducing a method for warning drivers of the great velocity, alert warnings for seatbelts for passengers seated in the front of vehicles, airbags etc.
● These safety measures are included in this new variant of the present model with regards to and keeping in view the BNVSAP ordinances which have been published on the 1st of October, 2018. All these security and protection features added to this new version have been made for diminishing and evading the Zero-star NCAP rating of the cars which happens to be of the future generation.
● It is assumed that Hyundai shall include a special feature to this new variant of Grand i10 which it has already added to the brand new version Santro. Santro is said to be the foremost vehicle of Hyundai.
● Grand i10 is considered among the highly successful and top-selling cars of this division. It reported an average business of 11456 vehicles each month.
It has been anticipated that the brand new version of Grand i10 shall support, boost and promote Hyundai’s average sale and help it recapture some of the shares in the market. The specific date on which this new version shall hit the stores is still not confirmed by Hyundai but it is assumed to arrive in the market in 2019.